Saturday 13 April 2013

I've Had Better Days...

All dressed up!

Chaises in the pool... cool, huh?
I know you don't want to hear me moan and groan and since that's my inclination today, I'll make this blog very short...
Bless the two RMT's that Lisa connected with . One of them taped my knee and swollen ankle yesterday. Feels much better. And can you imagine the lovely tan pattern I'm going to have when the taping comes off!
How to get a fancy tan!
Margaritas by the pool delivered with a smile and getting the staff's attention is not at all difficult. This is my first experience with margaritas. Whether plain or strawberry, they slide right down with no effort.

My saving RMT had a birthday yesterday. Lisa & I dressed for the occasion and enjoyed a festive Italian meal at a table for 10.  Bit noisy for my taste but no one else seemed to mind.
The pics today are not where they were intended to be. I beg your indulgence and will be back on track tomorrow.
No ruins at Tulum for me today. After this morning's seminar session, I plan to sleep. Hoping (and planning) for restoration of body, mind & spirit for tomorrow.
Hola´

No comments:

Post a Comment