Wednesday 17 April 2013

Waddya think?

Do you like the look? I do.
After walking the beach yesterday...yay me!.. I realized I needed a hat for today's trip to Tulum. Fortunately, Pepe, the hat man, was peddling his wares on the beach and it didn't take long for news to reach him of another potential customer. Lisa had already bought a fetching little number. Lucky for me he also had the wide-brimmed type and I'm pleased with my new look. Bit of a downside to have to wear it home (it's not packable) but a small price to pay for protection and comfort in that 3 p.m. heat today.
 I am happy with the results of yesterday's test walk. I guess I walked (slowly) about 15 minutes each way along the ocean's edge where the sand is firmer and have had no unwanted after-effects.  Goody! The knee is healing.
Neither Lisa nor I had an inclination to chat up the newcomers at the cocktail party held last evening. We opted for an early dinner in the Italian Restaurant where the food was excellent and the service superb. None of the listed desserts had any appeal, delicious though I'm sure they were. I really wanted cheese and Alberto was happy to oblige by bringing blue cheese, slices of parmesan, goat cheese and Brie. So lovely to be able to get exactly what I wanted.
And so... I'm off. First the seminar session and the the big adventure to Tulum.
Hasta maƱana!

No comments:

Post a Comment