Sunday 14 April 2013

Last Seminar Session of Week 1



The beautiful blues...
Good morning me hearties...
It's difficult (impossible?) to take pictures while sleeping and I did do exactly what I said I'd do yesterday...sleep. I slept briefly in the sun and have a couple of slightly fried bits to prove it; I slept in the shade; I slept on my bed and after a bowl of chicken consommé delivered by room service,  I got in my bed and slept until this morning. I am so grateful for the restorative power of sleep! And grateful to know that when my body is sliding into a morass of misery, sleep is the answer.
Today we finish up session 1. Tomorrow we have a day off while hundreds of people head for home to be replaced by hundreds more coming to listen to Abraham's message as delivered by Esther.
 If you're curious about this Abraham/Hicks stuff, click here. You may find it interests you.
 We were able to move our trip to Tulum to next week which is most helpful. I can walk fairly well, albeit slowly, now, but expect to be even better by next Wednesday.
 We also go to a market next week. Having spent the princely sum of $3. since arriving at this all-inclusive, I'm sure I'll be ready for some retail therapy!
But right now, it's time to get ready for this day, perhaps find something that appeals for breakfast, take a layer to keep warm in the seminar room and find the joy that awaits in this day!

A small section of the seminar gathering.



No comments:

Post a Comment