Sunday 13 January 2013

I'm Not Eating Today


Do you know what this is?
Typical countryside
At least I found the direction to Stretton on this walk but still haven't managed to get there. No worries... it's all about the exploration and enjoying the countryside.
The mucky bit...
Autumn and I managed the mucky bits, asked for directions...the woman looked a little puzzled when I said, "If I knew where I was, where would I be?" (that was possibly a bit 'Irish' for her) but she gave me directions with good grace and a smile.
We passed a small herd of shaggy coated cattle standing in muck at their hay feeder and several winter-coated ponies in another field.
I'm surprised to hear so many birds singing from the hedgerows. Do they think it's spring?

The River Dove
Upon my return home, I dried Autumn's feet, left here with the others and walked beside The Dove to get my reward!

The reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment