Monday 14 January 2013

Snow...my favourite...NOT!

Swans on The Dove

I suppose it's still an adventure if you don't go far or do much, especially when there's wet snow falling, the streets are slushy and the spinney across the way is a skating rink... a mud rink that is. I've never encountered such slippery mud. I am happy and proud to report...I did NOT fall down! Wouldn't that have been a treat! Autumn & I did a small new-direction walk and I discovered it came out on a familiar street. Oh,such adventure! Reluctantly,I admit there's a beauty in big fat snowflakes falling and in seeing how they change the landscape. The pictures today look as though they're black & white.After we returned from our walk, the sun burst forth(just like on the Coast) and we enjoyed brilliant sunshine for the short afternoon.Yes, there's always joy to be found...even in snowy January!

No comments:

Post a Comment