Sunday 6 January 2013

My January Dogs

Autumn & Leny
Gonna have to pack away my swishing skirt & tinkling bells in a day or two as the folk in this household leave on vacation and I become  the dog carer. Autumn is a treat to walk and will go as far as asked. This is a lovely village and she will accompany my explorations. Candy & Charlie are the seniors and manage a short walk. They're all quite lovely and I'm happy to have dogs... as always.
Candy & Charlie
The setting for tea yesterday was lovely...Dovecliff Hall used to be an old farmhouse and the glass conservatory looked out on the gentle rolling fields and trees silhouetted against the darkening sky. Truffles, take a bow! Your afternoon tea is vastly superior to what we were served yesterday. Leny & I settled for enjoying the ambience and one another's company.





No comments:

Post a Comment